background

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Shhhh...Don't Tell. Stamp-a-Stack Sneak Peek!

If you are like me, you want to have a card ready for ever occasion.  And if you are REALLY like me, you are always behind the 8-ball and creating a card at the last minute, before you run out of the house to a baby shower, or the night before a holiday (shhh, don't tell my husband that I don't have his Valentine Card made yet!).

I know that many of us are like that and because of this, it may hinder us in believing that we could be hand-made card givers.  Who wants to stress before running out to a birthday party, right?  So in comes the "Stamp-a-Stack", can you hear the crowd cheering?  Well, maybe the crowd needs to know what the heck a "Stamp-a-Stack" is before they can cheer, duh.

A "Stamp-a-Stack" is a FUN time with the girls (guys welcome!) when you come to my house and everything is ready for you to STAMP a STACK of hand-made cards, made by YOU!  So you go home with a collection of cards, ready to give at the perfect moment, no stress, including envelopes 

What's that?  I think I hear the crowd cheering now!

Here is a sneak peek of two of the cards we will be making at my upcoming, and very first, Stamp-a-Stack.  Let me know if you would like some more information about how you can participate!

First is a Valentine.  I LOVE the new "Hearts a Flutter" stamp set that is in the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog and I am a sucker for banners.


 


Another card we will be making is this beautiful yet simple Thinking of You card using the versatile "Thoughts & Prayers" stamp set.  When someone loses a loved one or has a tragedy in their lives, I hope I can let them know that I care as soon as possible.  Getting a hand-made card could be the highlight of that persons day.

 


Here's what it took to make these special cards:

Hearts a Flutter Valentine:

Stamp Set:  Hearts a Flutter (Wood Mount 129249, Clear Mount 129252), Vintage Verses - Sale-a-Bration set (Wood Mount 129633, Clear Mount 129636)
Paper:  Pool Party (122924), Pool Party 12 x 12 Textured (124328), Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730), Silver Glimmer Paper (124005)
Ink:  Whisper White Craft Ink (101731), Pool Party (126982), Pretty in Pink (126955)
Tools:  Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies (130159), Small Heart Punch (117193)
Embellishments and such:  Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Whisper White Bakers Twine (124262)



Thoughts & Prayers:

Stamp Set:  Thoughts & Prayers (Wood Mount 113252, Clear Mount 127805)
Paper:  Very Vanilla (101650), DSP 2011-2013 In-Colors Lucky Limeade (122384), Wisteria Wonder (122922)
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder  and Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Markers (123002)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, fantastic cards, I love them!