background

Sunday, February 24, 2013

All Dressed Up for a Special Birthday!


This past Monday, we celebrated a special birthday.  We were lucky enough to spend the weekend, while in Jacksonville, Florida for the "Breast Cancer Marathon (26.2 with Donna)", with my Aunt Becky.  We run this race for her, being a two time breast cancer survivor, in the hopes that they will once and for all find a cure for breast cancer.  If you didn't know about this race, 100% of the race proceeds and raised funds go to breast cancer research and care.  Check them out here.

I wasn't so sure about the All Dressed Up stamp set or the Dress Up framelits until I saw some amazing projects at Stampin/ Up! Leadership Conference in January.  I was sold...100%...on the cuteness! 

I can't take credit for the cuteness of this cards design, but I can share who I "borrowed" the cuteness from.  I CASED (Copy And Share Everything) this card from a PIN on Pinterest which led me to this site.  Thanks Sami!
Stamp Set:  Happiest Birthday Wishes, Charming
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Midnight Muse, Print Poetry DSP (Spring Catalog)
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Tools:  Framelits - Dress Up, Framelits - Ovals, Textured Impressions Embossing Folders - Needlepoint Border, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Embellishments & Such:  3/8" Ruffled Ribbon - Lucky Limeade, Baker's Twine - Lucky Limeade, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Happy Birthday Aunt Becky!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend and special day!

No comments: