background

Monday, January 21, 2013

Simple Handmade Card with "Oh, Hello"

I am still learning this Blogger thing and haven't quite perfected the "scheduled publish" part.  I had this ready to go while I was out of town for the weekend and was saddened to realize that I have not mastered this technique!  I hope that since this is only my third post as a blogger that you will forgive me :)

_______________________________________________________

As a gift for my birthday last week, my wonderful husband sent me on a little crafty trip to the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference in Orlando. Being fairly new to Stampin' Up! I didn't know what to expect, I just hoped that I came home with new ideas. Boy did I ever!

My head has been spinning with projects galore and I look forward to taking those ideas from my head, the projects that I photographed and the 50 card swap samples that I came home with, and creating fun new cards to share with you!

One perk of going to a Stampin' Up! event is that they are very generous with gifts! Our first gift, given when we picked up our registration packet, was a stamp set out of the new Spring Catalog called "Oh, Hello". I wanted some simple, clean Thank You cards and this is what I came up with:


Here is what you need to recreate this simple card:


Stamp Set:  Oh, Hello (Wood Mount 130730, Clear Mount 130733)
Paper:  Midnight Muse (126843), Whisper White (100730)
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler (126966), Midnight Muse (126860), Old Olive (126953), Summer Starfruit (126991) 
Tools:  1 1/4 Inch Square Punch (119865)
Embellishments and such:  Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine (123125), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue (110755)  

The best promotion of the Stampin' Up! year starts tomorrow!  Don't miss SALE-A-BRATION:


Earn FREE gifts during SALE-A-BRATION between January 22 and March 22 for every $50 you spend!  Earn exclusive items that are sure to make every project of yours unique!

I hope you enjoyed this card, please let me know if you have any questions or just post an "Oh, Hello"!

No comments: